Sunday, August 22, 2010

What if...

The question I get asked a lot is... What if I don't have 20-25 lbs to lose ???

What if I just have 5, 10, 15, to lose? Is HCG for me???

YES

Skinny drops are the Fastest, Easiest, and Healthiest way to get off any stubborn pounds. 

No matter what you have to lose the cleansing and detoxing benefits are amazing. We have had so many people complete the diet and get off of many medications they are on.

As many of you know, before I was on HCG, I was lactose intolerant. After coming off, I had some on accident, and for once I wasn't at home in bed moaning. It was a MIRACLE in so many ways.

We have seen in drastically improve Diabetes, High blood pressure, relieve painful symptoms of Fybromyalsia, Thyroid problems, Heart burn, Indigestion,  and Migraines.


How would you do SKINNY DROPS to lose this amount of weight?

1. Start the diet like normal. Take drops while doing your load days.

2. Say beginning of Day 1,  you have lost your 10lbs that you were wanting to lose. HOORAY!

3. On day 11 you will continue the 500 calories as usual, BUT do not take your drops.

4. Day 12 you will be the same.

5. Day 13 you get to start your maintenance plan.


Its as simple as that. You will be on maintenance for the same amount of days you were on the diet, so that would be 12 days in this case. 

Once you have completed it, you will be able to keep the weight off just like someone who did the Full 23 day plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment