Monday, August 16, 2010

BOO

Today My weight stayed the same... 

TOTALLY normal since I had a 2.5 loss yesterday. 

If I stay the same again at my morning weigh in, I might try a plateau breaker. 

I am not down at all, 8lbs in the first week is great!

I know a lot of you are starting so post your loss in comments please!!!!


FYI I had a girl ask me a question that I felt like I needed to share. She said she looked and looked to find a vinegar with no sugar, which did I use? 
Remember to look at 
INGREDIENTS 
and 
NOT 
NUTRTION FACTS 

Natural occurring sugar is acceptable such as your apples, tomatoes, and grapefruit.  Vinegar has sugar as a part of its aging. It has not added fructose or glucose sugar.

Thanks Kristin!

2 comments:

  1. One thing I've learned about the balsamic vinegar when used as a dressing; I can actually taste the vegetables in the salad now. I always used ranch before...ALWAYS! In fact, I would coat alot of the things I was eating in ranch dressing so I wasn't too excited when I realized I'd have to use something else while on HCG. Let me just tell you, I'm in love with the balsamic vinegar and I'll never go back to the HEAVY ranch dressing on my salad again! It's amazing and enhances the flavor of my veggies and salads so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Girl for the help I totally agree!!!! But its good to hear it from a fellow friend!

    ReplyDelete