Friday, August 13, 2010

ASTONISHED

I had no idea...

We have had over 500 visitors to the blog in the last 2 days. 

AMAZING.

I am not an author by any means. I am not the BLOGGER that everyone can't get enough of. So please, bear with me!

I am just a NEW MOM that wants to be healthy and feel good about myself! Just like many of you.

I hope that this is reaching people.  I want to share the good news of how to change you life... It's easy. For generations women have struggled with body image and wanting  to look the best that we possibly can.

 I hope to help many people be freed from that, it is a stinky way to live... It makes it hard to enjoy all the blessings in life that we are given DAILY. Don't miss out on another one of those. BE HAPPY. It makes me feel happy to know I am working on taking care of ME!

WHAT.... Did you just here that!!!!

TAKE CARE OF ME!

I think many MOMs get so busy doing that, being a MOM, that they lose THEMSELVES! 

Yes, we are to love our children the greatest duty and blessing we can be given in life. We are to be there for them, teach them, and guide them. We are to nurture all of their needs. We have been given that gift. 

But, I feel the Lord tells us we ARE BETTER at all of that, if we are taking care of ourselves physically and mentally. He wants us to take care of our bodies. 
Feast on the food of the LAND. (That isn't Micky D's)  

The HAPPIER
 and 
 HEALTHIER 
you are the
 EASIER
 it is to be the 
BEST 
that you can be.

AT EVERYTHING... WIFE, MOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AND FRIEND.

(okay.... It also helps just to feel SUPER HOT!!!) 

I am not saying the only way to do any of that is with THIS diet, because there is many ways. Everyone finds their own personal happiness in their individual way. I just know for me personally, if I feel good about myself when I wake up in the morning I can accomplish anything. I know that my Father in Heaven smiles at that.  He wants us to be AMAZING... We all need his help. When I feel like I am doing my part, I am more willing to accept the Strength I need from the Lord.


OKAY enough of that.....

  Let's get SKINNY! 
(and stay there forever!)

No comments:

Post a Comment