Friday, August 20, 2010

DAY 11

IT is recommended to take a day off the drops once every 7-10 days so your body doesn't become use to the HCG. This was my NO DROP day.

Morning TEAS And WATER


1pm  3.5oz of chicken (weighed Pre-cooked) and green leaf lettuce with vinegar. 4 MELBA rounds.

Afternoon WATER

4pm Apple

7pm Leftover Sirloin patty from yesterday heated with yellow mustard. Steamed Broccoli with sea salt and pepper, and 4 MELBA rounds.

WATER

10pm Magnesium and Potassium


It was really hot today and I was kinda dragging. I did not have my B12 with me. If I had have taken it, I would have felt a lot better! Remember to have yours with you anytime you need a little boost. I think mid morning and early afternoon are GREAT times! Listen to you body, and take accordingly. Some people do once a day, some like my mom 4x per day. It is really up to you. Find what works. 

3 comments:

  1. Does my 5-hour energy count as B-12? No sugar. 4 Calories. 500mcg B-12 (8333%). I know there's other stuff in there, but I sure do love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it had an artificial sweetner you will have to check because you can only have Stevia. I am not thinking that they use that yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ordered mine, but what is a melba round

    ReplyDelete