Thursday, August 12, 2010

DAY 5

This morning I weighed in at...

170 

That's 4 lbs down so far!

I like the feel of that...


I usually keep my foods very simple. 

One of the "Plateau Breakers" says to NOT mix you veggies. 

For example you could make salsa and put on chicken or a salad. To make that you would mix a few veggies, tomatoes, peppers, onion. You are allowed to have all of these on the diet.

I choose to not mix veggies very regularly because I feel that I lose more weight if I don't.  That does not mean that you have to do this same thing.  Feel free to make salsa,  gazpacho, or have multiple veggies with one meal of any kind. 

Everyone's body responds differently.

 You can also have Organic Tamari soy sauce. Clients of ours LOVE making a stir-fry with it sautéing onion, peppers, and beef or chicken. 
For me the sodium in it causes me not to lose as much, so I would just rather skip out on that. Do my 3 weeks and then eat all the SUSHI AND STIR-FRY when I am done!

KEEP A JOURNAL OF WHAT YOUR EATING.

YOU WILL FIND THAT CERTAIN FOODS WORK GREAT WITH YOUR BODY. 

Mine are STEAK, CHICKEN, BROCCOLI, APPLES, GRAPEFUIT, and EGGS (on maintenance)

Just because those are mine, doesn't mean they are yours. 
 If anyone knows there's please leave them in the comments section.

OKAY

7am MY SKINNY DROPS

10am Grapefruit and WATER

1pm Grilled Chicken breast with the Montreal Chicken seasoning, Steamed Broccoli with Mrs. Dash Herb seasoning, and 2 Melba Rounds.

1:30 DROPS

2pm WATER ALL AFTERNOON bc I got behind...

4pm APPLE

6:30pm Steak on the Grill with Montreal Steak seasoning, Fresh Baby Spinach with Balsamic Vinegar on top. PELLAGRINO sparkling mineral water and Lemon. (OR club soda if you are wanting a little cocktail with dinner)

7pm DROPS

EAT DINNER EARLY, GET YOUR GOOD NIGHT SLEEP
 TO SEE BETTER WEIGHT LOSS IN THE MORNING!




6 comments:

  1. I got my drops in the mail yesterday!! I'm going to buy all the stuff I'll need this weekend and start on Monday. :) I'm going to call you this weekend if that's ok? I have a few questions to ask you about the veggies and the supplements, is that ok? LOL. Congrats on the 4lbs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA call me for sure!... Sat is a great day to start. You can either eat up all the stuff you have at home or have time to out to eat where you want for your loading days.... I think its best to LOAD when you aren't at work and stuff so you really have more time to eat... I know it sounds silly but the more you eat those loading days, the easier the first few days of the low calorie are...

    I always suggest start your drops and loading sat/sun and then the REAL diet part on MON which is always the best time to start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. question??? How is it with nursing I am just barley producing enough for Elena and will it affect that. Also what will it do to her?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It won't harm the baby at all. It's found in every human body. But you would have to watch your supply and eat more of the foods if your supply goes down. That's the textbook answer. Really it's up to you. Most wait until they a finished breastfeeding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay
    Thanks for answering my questions, I guess I will hold onto these pounds until I am done nursing...but one day I aim to be like you!!!

    BTW

    You are still looking beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank YOu Maria.. Your sweet... We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete