Wednesday, August 11, 2010

DAY FOUR

Okay so because the first 2 days are loading you will not lose any weight. 
Most people gain actually. DONT WORRY if you do, that is normal. It will come right off!

This time I DID NOT gain any loading. 
That means I was already doing a pretty good job eating! 

My Starting weight I take actually...
 MORNING of DAY 3

My Starting weight was

174 

This morning I weighed in at....

are you ready....

171

YEP 3 lbs.. in one day of the HEALTHY eating plan!!!!


Today's MENU

MORNING

 7 am  Drops

10 am Two cups of My FAVORITE Cinnamon Tea


LUNCH

1 pm 
Green Leaf Lettuce, Grilled Chicken, Strawberries (3 Large) sliced, and Balsamic Vinegar
with 3 Sea Salt Melba Rounds.  Water

(It was DELICIOUS so I had to take a PIC)

AFTERNOON

2pm DROPS

4pm Apple, B12 Sublingual, and lots of Water.

DINNER

6pm Steak with SPICY Montreal Steak Seasoning, and Asparagus steamed with Garlic salt, pepper, and a lemon squeezed on it right before serving. 2 Melba Rounds. WATER!!!

7pm DROPS

10pm Magnesium and Potassium. MORE WATER




2 comments:

  1. Ugh ok. I need to start! I'm dying in fat over here!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO IT WITH ME!!!!!!!!!! COME ON PERFECT TIME...

    ReplyDelete