Wednesday, August 18, 2010

REMEMBER:

Post any questions that you may have in the recent comment boxes, and I will get tight back to them.



I had one girl start a few dys ago that wanted to SPEED up weight loss and go running every night. I know it sounds crazy but, you WONT lose nearly as much to try and workout while on the diet. While that is really hard for some, that is great news for others. Like me, I don't even have time or access to the gym right now. 

There is no way I can take Tenley and leave her with a 16yr old girl that doesn't care and will sit and do homework and not even look up at the 18 kids she has in the room. I have also realized that older kids love babies and they want to but their grimy hand ALL over her. NO THANKS. We don't have family here, so it really isn't an option. 

It all ok on HCG. You burn such a HIGH amount of calories already being on the DROPS that if you burn extra by exercise it make your deficit so HIGH that it starts making you body think it staving. That = not losing as much, because your body tries to hold on to stored fat. 

We have all tried not eating much, DOESNT WORK. And if you do lose a few, as soon as you LOOK at food its back. STARVING is not good for the body...

So everyone one on it with me, try to stay away from the gym for you 3 weeks, and then continue afterwards! But I never had to workout even close to how I had to before to keep it off! I JUST LOVE HCG!!! 

Thanks everyone who joined the Blog and have told their friends. We are having TONS of readers from all over the country. I really hope it encouraging HEALTHY change! 

AMERICA REALLY NEEDS IT!

4 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm a bit behind but I'm starting today. Here we go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome lots of people Are starting today. Nick put on some baby weight with me too, and he was working on the road all the time and didn't have me to cook for him. Started with me and he's at 11 already of 15.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Day 1, lost 1lb, crazy on a load day where I ate like a pig.

    ReplyDelete