Sunday, August 15, 2010

DAY 7

I was right.. Late eating = not a big loss

I weighed in at...

168.5

So that makes me at 5.5 for the diet so far.

Today I was making meals for my Parents too, so I Jazzed it up a little. Mixed some veggies... so we will see!!!

8am DROPS

10 am FRUIT flavored Herbal Tea

12pm Leftover Chicken from last night cut up in cubes on a bed of Butter lettuce. I added cubed apples too with Balsamic vinegar.

1pm DROPS

4pm Orange

7pm Eye of Round Steak with Spicy Montreal  seasoning and  Steamed Asparagus with garlic pepper and sea salt. Then I also made a Cauliflower Salad, a cool summer blend.

1/2 a head of crumbled cauliflower (raw)
4 small tomatoes diced
1 cucumber diced
1/3 cup purple onion chopped tiny
1/2 cup of Balsamic Vinegar
Garlic pepper, Frech Ground pepper, and Sea Salt to taste.

(Note:  I usually make this the night before I want to eat this. I put it in a rectangular dish so it marinates well. The day afte,r it has soaked in the to veggies more and tastes even better.) 

10pm DROPS

I drank LOTS of water today though because it was SOOOO HOT!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I had a question. I am starting my 4th day, and at my weigh-in this morning I was already down 6 pounds, from 168.8 to 162.8. Is it okay to have lost that much after 2 loading days and just one day of actual dieting? I was SO excited when I saw that number on the scale!

    ReplyDelete