Monday, August 23, 2010

DAY 13

8am DROPS

10am TEA

12:30 Grilled Sirloin and Broccoli. Melba rounds

1:00pm DROPS

3:00pm APPLE

7:00pm Grilled Chicken with WEBER Garlic and Herb with green Tabasco. Spinach with Balsamic vinegar, Melba rounds

8:00pm APPLE

Water and Magnesium before bed.

Nick had a really crazy week and weekend at work... So my crazy self decided I was going to mow the lawn so he wouldn't have to on our family day SUNDAY. 

WELLL...... NOT smart!

104 degrees at 2pm in the afternoon. PURE HUMIDITY.

took me about an hour and a half Drenched.... and dizzy... I come in for water... And start thinking GREAT... Im not going to lose because of how strenuous this was.  About like a 4 mi run and I am not kidding.... We have an OLD push lawn mower. Our house is brand new so it has new sod and a new sprinkler system so it is all uneven and lumpy. My husband keeps saying oh its fine... I almost drove straight to Home Depot and bought him a new one... That was practically slavery. No one should have to do that!

With that being said... WAY to many calories burned and It will mess me up for sure.... WE WILL SEE

No comments:

Post a Comment