Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Aftermath...

Ok here is the damage... 

I am 5'8 and a half.
I weighed 152.5 when I finished HCG the first time.
I weighed 154 the morning I found out I was Pregnant.

Everyone in my family gained around 50 lbs when they were pregnant. That scared me to death. 
We sell a diet product... I can't be confused as the BIG RED BARN!
Thankfully, I weighed the day before I gave birth and...

26 lbs would be the MAGIC number!

I WAS AT 180...

THRILLED, I thought I would have a 7lb. baby and at least another 5-7 of other stuff :)
I thought I would come home and have somewhere around 10-15 to lose. 
I was planning to breastfeed, and everyone said that just makes the weight fall off....
But I knew I would eat healthy and it would be now prob. Right back to normal in days.
HA...

Needless to say I came home didn't weigh the first week I was really swollen from all the meds and stuff.
I got on the scale and to my amazement I had only lost 5lbs.

I WAS AT 175...

Yes I know she was a 7 lb baby! Makes no sense.
 But I was so in love with her it made no difference to me. I knew that it would come off.

I did start losing slowly. 
WEEK 4 post baby

 I WAS AT 168...

My milk supply started going down, so I had to start eating a lot more and eating creamy things.
It didn't help much, at 6 weeks they switched her to formula. She wasn't getting enough food.

I weighed the next morning 
I WAS BACK AT 174...

I decided to get this going it was TIME...
BRING ON THE HCG!

Not to mention that pregnancy really changes your body and I have some stored fat in some no good places. We will see....

1 comment: