Tuesday, August 17, 2010

DAY 9

I stayed the same again this morning! 

SOME WOULD BE DISCOURAGED, BUT NOT ME. 

I know I will keep rolling along. Big loss coming my way... I could be losing more inches these past days. Im ok with that my pants are sure needing that!!! 

Today we opted for the FULL blown 

STEAK DAY!!!

Love them they are a miracle!

They sound hard but they aren't really! Lots of water and tea or coffee! (also B12)

Then you have BIG juicy steak... 6-8 ounces! THAT'S it... EASY!

We will see what it does for me!!!!

I feel GOOD today!!! Not tired or sluggish at all... I have been cleaning away and playing with Tenley all day!

3 comments:

  1. Ok so I am attempting this AGAIN, my "baby" is 2 now so I seriously need to get it in gear. I stopped by Kadiza this morning and picked up the drops so today was my first load day. I'll keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME. Go girl. You got it this time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. follow the blog for help too! or maybe IDEAS?

    ReplyDelete