Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day THREE

Day 3

WEIGH IN 174.0

7am -  Woke up took my SKINNY drops

9am - 16 oz of Water and a cup of Harney and Son's Cinnamon Tea. You can only get this tea at a BARNES AND NOBLE Starbucks. I buy it by the can and make it at home. Its AMAZING!

12pm - Fiji Apple.

12:30pm Take my SKINNY drops.

1:30pm - 3.5 oz. of Chicken breast and Organic Baby Spinach with Balsamic Vinegar. I get the Oscar Meyer precooked Chicken it has no Sugar or MSG which is key. I like the Southwest flavor the most! I had another 24 oz of water and my 2 melba rounds in Sea Salt flavor.

3pm - 20 oz of Water and 1/2 a grapefuit.

6pm - 3.5 oz Steak with Montreal Steak seasoning by McCormick. Steamed Brocci with salt, pepper, and a squeeze of lemon. 2 melba rounds. 8oz of water.

7pm - Skinny drops.

10pm- Magnesium and Potassium and 16oz of water

4 comments:

  1. Natalie, I'm so impressed with this! You and I sound similar in size and weight gain with pregnancy...but I gained a bit more than you ;)...about 40 lbs total! ugh. The scales are telling me that I am back at pre-pregnancy weight but the mirror is not! I can't wait to follow this and see how things go. I'm still breastfeeding but maybe when I finish I can try it out!! I'm sure you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you Jamie. I just thought it would help to start this because people are always messaging me about it... now we can be alright here together! I have totally noticed all the changes!!! whew I have a LONG WAY TO GO... But Im not afraid to share it with everyone, because guess what ITS REAL.... The little things are the GREATEST gift we could ever receive... I would never trade it. But I have a little work to do If I am ever going to wear a bikini again. Lets face it I HAVE ALOT. I don't want to trash them. I want Tenley to have a HOT MAMMa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just read on facebook that you lost 3lbs in one day! That's so awesome!!!! I can't wait to get started. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEA!!!! i can't wait for you to either!!! I have so many people starting with me I am SOOO excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete