Tuesday, August 24, 2010

SO SO

I am still stuck!!!

Lb wise... Still the same.... It happens really...

I am going to try and drink even MORE water today. 

I measured though.... 3.5 in off the MIDDLE.... Yep that "Tenley POOCH" is shrinking fast!

Second week is always the slowest pound wise for everyone...

3rd week it picks back up a bit...

It is hard not to focus on that number and get down, but I tried on my favorite pair of Rock and Republic's and they were on and buttoned.  That pretty much does it for me, not going to lie. I am SECRETLY in love with those jeans... SHH (don't tell Nick) ;o)

Yep they are mens... Crazy I know I am not sure what man would like this style, not my man... I got them at the RACK and they were in the women section. I loved them so much bet every time I tried on other women's ones they were REALLY low. Not into the juck showing when you bend over, thats why I loved these so much... Did my research and the BUTTON fly only comes on Mens... There you go I am a cross dresser. Or I guess someone who doesn't like to show the goods. Nevertheless, I love these BOY jeans on this GIRL. 

Hope everyone is DOING GREAT! 
Everyone that I have talked to is having huge success DO SHARE!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ok Tish being down 8.2 motivated me and I started. Today is day 3:) excited to see the weight coming off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Glad to hear we have Another girl on our team!!! Can't wait to share in your success!!!!

    ReplyDelete