Sunday, August 29, 2010

NEW

I have kept it sooo simple but today I just got to the point I cant even think about steak....

I was struggling thinking I still have some to lose and I am sick of eating the same things.... I loved the cauliflower salad Mom made me this weekend. I got the stuff to make that and have it in the fridge. Got some different sauces and such for some new flavors! I am looking forward to this week now!!!

If you guys have hit plateaus you DONT have to do apple or steak day.... 

try switching up what you are use to... different veggies raw or cooked... hang in there... you will see some change.

BUT A BIG HOORAY to everyone who is doing the Skinny Drops along with me....



I GOT LOTS OF EMAILS WHEN I WAS GONE UPDATING ME ON YOUR HUGE SUCCESS... I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO KEEP COUNT, WE HAVE ALMOST REACHED 

200 LBS TOGETHER
HOW AWESOME IS THAT....

IF YOU HAVENT SHARED PLEASE SEND IT TO ME ON FACEBOOK OR HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment