Monday, August 23, 2010

DAY 15

It caught up to me....

This morning I was up to...

162.2

This is ok... I tried on some clothes and I am seeing HUGE changes in inches!!!! I am back into many pants. Still a ways to go to be comfy, but that is a great judge of progress... It feels really good. TWO short weeks and I am well on my way!

Today I just kept it simple... But i am going for grapefruit!!!! It always does me good!

Morning drops

1:30 Lunch 
Grilled Chicken seasoned with SPIKE (find this one its GREAT on meant and veggies)  raw cauliflower with Vinegar, and 2 melba rounds



I had to snap a shot of this sauce.... It is soo yummy. It tastes like buffalo wing sauce. Which I love!!! Its not too spicy just really good flavor. 

2:00 Drops

4pm Whole Grapefruit (counts as both my fruits)

6pm Dinner  Ground sirloin with Yellow mustard, green beans, and 4 Melba rounds
Water

8pm Drops

Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment