Thursday, September 2, 2010

FINALLY!!!!! (23 days later)


I am super PROUD to show you that having a baby wont mess your body up for life! I feel as good as I did before I got pregnant.....

I was sooo afraid I was going to be looking at this in the mirror forever... Believe me that is what it looks like a few weeks post baby. Your skin is wrinkly....

But thank you to the ever so wonderful LAY IT ON THICK....
(for my one, only ONE cm. long stretch mark above my belly button)

Thanks to my healthy diet while I was pregnant... (OK that one was a total joke for my husband, because he was afraid I wasn't going to feed her one good thing while she was in my belly) 

NOT thank you for breastfeeding... You were not on my team this time...

BUT thank you to my SKINNY DROPS and willpower... 



This is me now.... 9 weeks 2 days POST BABY


Thank you to my sweet hubby for taking these wonderfully CHEESY pics for the blog. He's the BEST!

Side Before 
Side AFTER

   
Front Before

Front AFTER

FINAL WEIGHT!
19 LBS gone 23 days....

NO GYM... not a workout one to be my pre-baby body 
(except the mowing the lawn ;o)

Now I can't wait to finish MAINTENANCE, go to the State FAIR, and know I won't gain 5 lbs!

I will track and give tips on the  Maintenance plan. Its simple, BUT the most important part! 



(These results are just Real, and they are just me... Still no time for make up as a mommy! Thank goodness for my Permanent Eyeliner! I told my Sis-in-Law, my new definition on MakeUp, LIPGLOSS!!!!!!!!!)




If you want to change your life and look like I did, in 23 Days, Click here.....
www.theskinnydrops.com


Be HEALTHY for LIFE!!!

3 comments:

  1. thank you girl... i got to see your sweet mama last week! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I want to lose 10 more pounds before our family pictures on november 13th!! My ultimate goal is to lose 20-25 more. I've lost 20 so far, but am having a hard time lately. I need to get my booty back in the gym!

    Bonnie :)
    www.thebrownfamilyblog.com

    ReplyDelete